March 2021 Housing Market Update
April 27th, 2021 – In the month of March, the total sales volume was 3,647 units, which is a gain of 14% year over year. Homes went under contract in seven days, 18 days fewer than March 2020 and 27 days under March 2019.
Baltimore Metro Area – Overview
- Demand continues to accelerate in 2021.
- Total sales volume for March (3,647 units) gained 14% year over year.
- Homes went under contract in seven days, 18 days fewer than March 2020 and 27 days under March 2019.
- Upcoming sales of townhomes in Baltimore City saw record highs.
- The median sales price in Anne Arundel County hit an all-time high of $409K.
The Baltimore Metro Area housing market includes the City of Baltimore, Anne Arundel County, Baltimore County, Carroll County, Harford County, and Howard County in Maryland.
Source: MarketStats by ShowingTime based on March 2021 Bright MLS housing data.